The Runny Yolk
We have cooked up a hilarious and engaging group experience, created for busy teams with an appetite to try new things.
This high energy Virtual Reality team competition is best served to those with an appreciation for spending quality time with each other and letting their hair down.
Guaranteed to have the whole team laughing - or your money back.
Your team won’t have ever experienced an event like this! Novelty creates special memories.
Designed for moments
Our events are engineered to maximize those highlight, special peaks that you’ll look back on with an amazing feeling.
5 Star Reviews
Our guests love The Runny Yolk, because we love doing this for them!
Mix the beauty of VR technology with our passionate for creating an incredible time for teams, and we leave a wake of joy wherever we take this event.
We come to you
Don’t get in a tizzy organising venues and travel. We rock up to your offices!
“Everyone in the office has been raving about it! So much fun”Nicola PennyExecutive Assistant - ITV
“Simply an unforgettable, thoroughly enjoyable and a must-try experience.”Leon RakitzisSenior Consultant - Alpha People
“We all had a great time and we know each other better as a team. The plank challenge was the cherry on top of the team-building cake and we are still talking about it!”Claire BamfordDepartmental Manager - UCL
“"Our team got spend some quality time with each-other after a hard day of strategy planning. We were laughing the entire time and enjoy each other’s company, through the comical VR experience Steamed Egg have selected.Sanjay SharmaChief Operating Officer, New Day
I'd highly recommend this event to any managers or event organisers searching for an original activity."”
“It’s hard to imagine how the team could have had more fun without leaving the office!
A truly fantastic virtual reality group experience.”
Tim Rees, UK MD, Vita Coco
We focus on making memories that bring you closer together.
> From 6 up to large groups of 100 people
>1.5 - 3 hours
> London and UK wide
Get in touch for rates & availability
“Simply an unforgettable, thoroughly enjoyable and a must-try experience – I knew what VR was, but had never tried it before. I had booked this for a corporate event and was very sceptical about what my colleagues would think. The feedback and ‘thanks’ I got afterwards was exactly what I’d hoped for. Everyone couldn’t stop talking about it for weeks after and will be asking the fantastic Jason and his team to ‘entertain us’ again soon”
Leon Rakitzis, Senior Consultant - Alpha People
Games and VR experiences include: Richies Walk the Plank , Ski Races & Google Earth VR Races. Add VR Pictionary and a few others and you are in for multiple sensory virtual bonanza that is sure to blow your minds.
• All virtual reality equipment for your event, including the latest high quality VR headsets: HTC Vive Pro, Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift and Oculus Go.
• Each VR station host a maximum of 12 people. (Ideal ratios :8-10 people per station. E.g A group of 30 would have 3 VR stations.)
• A Steamed Egg Team Member will be present at each VR station.
• Licensed virtual reality content
• Leader board and competition scoring system
• Full project delivery from inception, support with planning and delivery on the day.
• Travel around the UK.
• Satisfaction guaranteed.
• Support with internal comms and maximizing your events impact.
What You Need
• A Space: Room for your players to go nuts (about 2x2m each station) and area for the team to observe the action. Usually a large board room / meeting room - We can support with this.
• 2-4 Power Plug Sockets
• Access to the space at least 1:15Hrs prior to the start of the event.
Is it someones special occasion? (Promotion/ Leaving/ Birthday/Marriage). Tell us and we’ll make a fuss out of them.
• Reasonable Wifi connection, 5 mbps +
• At Least one 40 - 55 Inch TV per 2 VR station, Ideally one per station. to see the action in full glory
• Your A-Game!
• That’s it, these are super simple to organise!
As Richard Branson says . . .